Explore the Countries and Flags of the World, Develop Mapping Skills, and Create your own World Map
Explore the world from “A” to “Z” using this easy to follow guide developed by Amy Sanderson. The Exploring the World, "A" to "Z" Guide includes a 48 page digital PDF download. Your PDF Guide will be available to download once your payment is processed. You can print the guide or use it digitally.
- Create a beautiful world map
- Explore, color and learn about the 195 countries of the world and their flags
- Locate, explore, and color Earth’s 7 continents and 4 ocean basins
- Label and use the Cardinal Directions (North, East, South, and West)
- Learn Lines of Latitude and Longitude
- Explore the Northern and Southern Hemispheres
- Create a Compass Rose
- Develop mapping skills
- Explore the symbols of your country
- Track where in the world your food comes from
- Make a bucket list
Along with maps and useful resources linked within, you will be guided through hands on and engaging learning activities. This is a great activity for all ages to complete independently or as a group / family. You will color the map and flags of the world and once you explore Earth from “A” to “Z” you will have created a beautiful world map and have acquired mapping skills and more in depth understanding of world geography! Also included is a special Passport Craft for kids.
Due to the nature of digital files, purchases are not refundable nor returnable once they have been purchased.
- A downloaded copy of Exploring the World, “A” to “Z” Guide written by Amy Sanderson
- Electronic device with internet to access links and download and print two world maps
- Scissors or a paper cutter
- Tape to assemble map
- Coloring pencils and/or fine line markers
- A map or globe (optional but helpful)
- Google Earth (optional)
- Time and space to learn
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain